I made these for my girlfriend’s bachelorette party, and they were a huge hit! Nothing like real whipped cream. Drool.
- Preparation Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: Refrigerate for 1 hr
- Cuisine: American
- Servings: 10
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups of ricotta cheese
- 1 cup of oreo cookie crumbs (without cream filling)
- 3 tsp. expresso beans (ground)
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. Kalhua liquor
- 2 tbsp Baileys Irish Creme Liquor
- fresh blueberries or fruit of your choice
1Combine heavy cream and sugar; beat for 1 minute
2Transfer to large bowl and set aside
3Combine ricotta cheese, 2 tbsp. expresso granules, cocoa powder, Kahlua, and Baileys into seperate mixing bowl. Mix until smooth.
4Fold cheese combination into heavy cream bowl.
5Layer cups with cream, cookie crumbles, expresso granules until cups are mostly full.
6Top with Oreo cookie crumbles, blueberries or your fruit of choice.